Bible Study for 9-27-20
Bible Study for Sunday, September 27, 2020
God’s Battle Plan Pt.2, Eph.6:11-12
1. What was the scariest horror movie you ever saw?
2. While movie monsters are not real, what do you think about evil? Is it a real force or power in the world?
3. Do you believe that we have to fight against a real spiritual enemy?
4. In Ephesians 6:11-12, Paul used words like “stand” and “struggle”. What do these mean to you in terms of what God wants from us?
5. Paul did not say the devil attacks us, but that he schemes. How does he scheme against us?
6. What are some Bible examples of Satan scheming?
7. If we are not fighting against “flesh and blood” but “against rulers and authorities,” what kind of war is it?
8. What kind of powers does the “dark world” have?
9. What does it mean that we fight against the forces of evil “in the heavenly realm”?
10. How do we recognized evil when we see it?
11. How does evil win in our life?