Bible Study for 9-20-20
Bible Study for Sunday, September 20, 2020
God’s Battle Plan Pt.1, Eph.6:10
1. Why have movies about war always been so popular? Do you have any favorites or do you avoid them all?
2. It is always good to be confident, but what would it mean to a soldier to go into battle with absolute assurance of wining?
3. What are some of the battles in the Bible where God guaranteed a victory? When did God layout the battle plans?
4. Paul ends Ephesians by discussing the spiritual battle we are in as Christians. What does spiritual warfare mean to you?
5. Ephesians 6:10-18 is Paul’s conclusion and summary of God’s battle plan for us. The first part of the plan is in vs.10, “Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.” What does that mean to you?
6. Part one of God’s Battle Plan is “God has thoroughly equipped us to live, grow, and be with him for eternity.” Is that true? Why?
7. According to Eph.4:2-6, what is every Christian’s mission?
8. Explain and discuss Eph.4:7? What does it mean?
9. In what ways do we support one another, according to Eph.4:25-32?
10. Our general orders are in Eph.5:1-2 and our responsibilities are listed in 5:8-21. Where do we apply these? (See 5:22 – 6:9)
11. What is Paul really saying in 6:10? Is he cheering or warning?