Bible Study for 8-23-20
Bible Study for Sunday, August 23, 2020
HeartSight – Godly Relationships
1. On your journey to adulthood, where did you learn the most about building relationships?
2. Why do some people not see the connection between “going to church” and relationship building? Is there one? Why or why not?
3. Ephesians 5:7 warns us to not be partners with those who are disobedient. What kind of people should we be partners with?
4. What does it mean to “live as children of light”?
5. Paul tells us to “find out what pleases the Lord.” What do you think the answer is?
6. We are challenged to make the most of every opportunity. What opportunities do you think Paul was talking about?
7. What do you think it means to be filled with the Spirit?
8. What does it mean to “submit to one another”? What does it not mean? Is there a better word than submit?
9. When and where do we do all the “one another” stuff the New Testament talks about?
10. How does being light, being wise, being Spirit filled, and being submissive to one another help us as a church family?