Bible Study from: Seven Practices of a Transformed Life
Sunday, May 24, 2020
1. What is your favorite Bible story where someone was driven by their principles?
2. What does it mean to you to be a man or woman of principles?
3. When have you ever had to change your principles? Why?
4. Jesus told a story about two builders in Matthew 7:24-27. What do you think their construction principles where?
5. Paul wrote about some principles of being a disciple of Jesus. Read Ephesians 4:17-24 and list what those principles were.
6. How are we “created to be like God”? (vs.24)
7. What is the difference between a principle and a practice?
8. What does it mean to you to be authentic?
9. According to Ephesians 4:25, what does “being authentic” include?
10. What are some of the signs and feelings of being inauthentic?
11. “True authentic faith only comes from being at peace with God.” What does that mean and is it true? Why or why not?