Bible Study for Sunday, April 25, 2021
Tough Stuff From Jesus (6)
1. How has your list of things to worry about changed over the years? What is different now from when you were young?
2. What kind of worries have you lost sleep over?
3. Are there “good” worries and “bad” worries? Why? When? How?
4. What have you always thought about Jesus’ challenge in Matthew 6:24-34 to “not worry about your life”?
5. Are we sinning if we worry? Why or why not?
6. What do you think the top four common worries are?
7. Are we supposed to not worry or is it a matter of keeping them under control or balanced in some way?
8. Why do our worries define our priorities? Or do they?
9. Is it accurate to say that our worries usually come from a lack of control? Why or why not?
10. Why do our worries become targets for Satan?
11. What would you say is the percentage of your worries that actually came true?