Bible Study for Sunday, February 21, 2021
Decorating the Cross: 1 Corinthians 13:1-4a
1. What are some things that you believe should never be decorated?
2. How important is love in our journey to know and obey God?
3. What do you think every Christian should know about love?
4. How does love connect us to the cross?
5. The great love chapter, 1 Corinthians 13, was written by Paul to make what point? What is the context?
6. Why do you think that patience and kindness are the first descriptions of love Paul gives?
7. Does being patient and kind go together? Why?
8. Why do they embody love? Or do they?
9. How important are they to God? What examples from the Bible teach us about their importance to Him?
10. How does being patient and kind represent Jesus?
11. Why does being patient and kind show us how much or how little we are like Jesus?