Bible Study for Sunday, February 14, 2021
A Jesus Study: John 12:1-8
1. What is the most memorable gift anyone ever gave you?
2. Why do you think it is difficult for some people to accept a gift?
3. Why do you think this short story even is mentioned in John?
4. What does it teach us that Jesus allowed her to honor him?
5. What does “Don’t pour cold water on someone’s love” mean to you? Have you ever done that?
6. What do you think your love language is? Is it words of affirmation, quality time, physical touch, acts of service, or gifts?
7. What was Mary’s love language(s)?
8. How did Jesus honor her sacrifice?
9. What was wrong with Judas’ argument?
10. How was this act a metaphor or symbol for Jesus?
11. How do we connect with Jesus and stay connected?