Bible Study for Sunday, December 6, 2020
Hi! My Name Is Jesus! Matthew 18:1-14
1. What are some experiences in your life when you were humbled?
2. How does being broken or humbled help us grow spiritually?
3. What does it tell us about the apostles that they were arguing about who would be the greatest in the Kingdom of heaven?
4. In what way does Jesus want us to become like a child?
5. What defines greatness in the Kingdom of heaven?
6. What is the connection between a childlike spirit and a Christlike spirit?
7. When Jesus talked about welcoming “a little child like this one,” was he talking literally about children or figuratively about a childlike heart?
8. How does Jesus feel about those who cause others to sin?
9. How strongly does he feel about us getting rid of our sins?
10. What do you think angels do for children? (see vs.10)
11. What is the connection between children and the parable of the lost sheep? (vs.12-14) Was it intended to be connected?