Bible Study for Sunday, October 25, 2020
Hi! My Name Is Jesus! Matt.4:1-11
1. What are some temptations that are easy for you to reject?
2. I believe the Temptations of Jesus in Matthew 4:1-11 is misnamed. Why do you think I would say such a think?
3. As you examine the three temptations, what is the lure or appeal of each of them?
4. How would you have handled those temptations?
5. How do the temptations show us that Jesus was the Son of God? Why would he smile every time Satan said, “If”?
6. What does it mean to you that Jesus didn’t just say, “No”?
7. Why does this experience show us His character? Why does it show his commitment to us? Or not?
8. Why is it important that Jesus was tempted at all?
9. Why did Jesus use scripture to answer Satan?
10. Is it true to say that this all happened for us? Why?