Bible Study for 1-24-21
Bible Study for Sunday, January 24, 2021
A Jesus Study: Matthew 12:22-37
1. When have you been totally wrong about judging someone by their outward appearance?
2. How can two people look at the same thing and see it differently? What are some examples of this?
3. Why did the Pharisees accuse Jesus of healing the man by the power of Beelzebub?
4. Why was it illogical for Satan to be behind the miracle? What argument did Jesus make to prove this?
5. If Satan was not behind it, what is the only other explanations?
6. What did Jesus mean with his analogy of needing to restrain a man before robbing his house? (vs.29)
7. What does it mean to you that Satan uses “character cracks” to get control of people?
8. Why is Lot a good example of starting down a road that became progressively worse?
9. How does our words reveal our hearts?
10. What is the difference between knowing Jesus and knowing about Jesus? What are some examples of the contrast?
11. What is significant about “the overflow of the heart”? What does Jesus want us to understand about our heart?