Bible Study 3-7-21
Bible Study for Sunday, March 7, 2021
Decorating the Cross: 1 Corinthians 13:7
1. Do you have a favorite story or movie about someone changing what they were going to do because of love?
2. Do you agree with the statement that love is both attitude and action? Why?
3. What do envy, boasting, proud, rude, and self seeking have in common?
4. What does being easily angered, keeping records of wrongs, and delighting in evil seem to have in common?
5. Why is love the best description of a cross driven life? If not, what is?
6. If something is described as “always,” what does it mean?
7. What does it mean that love always protects?
8. What does it mean that love always trusts?
9. What does it mean that love always hopes?
10. What does it mean that love always perseveres?
11. The biggest negative that goes with these four “always” qualities is that they are NOT EASY. Is that a true statement? Why or why not?