Bible Study from the lesson: My Witness – The Resurrection
Sunday, April 12, 2020
1. Since our spiritual life is a journey of growing, where are you in the journey from opinion to belief to conviction to commitment?
2. The Bible says we walk by faith and not by sight. How do we harmonize using proofs to support our faith? Read Acts 1:3
3. How important is the resurrection of Jesus to our belief system?
4. When we talk about our spiritual witness for Jesus, is there anything more important than our confession that God raised Jesus from the dead? Read Romans 10:9-10
5. Discuss the reliability of the Bible as a source of information about the resurrection. Is it enough to say, “The Bible says it and that settles it”?
6. In your opinion, what is the most profound proof or evidence for the factual truth of the resurrection?
7. Read 1 Corinthians 15:3-8 and estimate how many people saw Jesus alive after his resurrection.
8. Read John 20:24-29 and discuss what Jesus tells us today about his resurrection.
9. How do we proclaim the resurrection of Jesus in our life today?