Bible Study for 6-21-20
Bible Study from: Seven Practices of a Transformed Life (5)
Sunday, June 21, 2020
1. Can you think of some movies where you get stressed knowing that a main character is going to make the wrong choice?
2. Do you remember a time in your life when your parents let you make the wrong choice? What about you with your kids?
3. Is it possible to hurt God? How? Why?
4. What does the practice of consistency have to do with grieving the Holy Spirit?
5. What do you think it means to grieve the Holy Spirit?
6. How can the previous four practices cause the Holy Spirit to grieve? (See verses 25-29)
7. Is there a difference between grieving the Holy Spirit and disappointing God?
8. What are some ways that we make the Holy Spirit happy?
9. How important is it for our life practices to match our spiritual principles? Did Jesus ever talk about this?
10. Grieving is a gut-wrenching, emotional feeling and struggle. Does God really grieve because of us? Why? How?