Bible Study from: Pandemic Pearls
Sunday, May 3, 2020
1. What are some movies or stories where someone learns some important lessons from what they experienced?
2. What are some of the valuable pearls that you have learned from the past struggles you have gone through?
3. What have you discovered, or been reminded of, about yourself during this pandemic period?
4. Have you used this extra time to do something to deepen your relationship with God? What have you done?
5. Why do so many people struggle with the truth that church never was a building?
6. When you read Acts 2:42-47, what seems to be the focus or emphasis of their get-togethers?
7. Is it a true statement to say, “A true seeker seeks service”?
8. Why is financial giving such an important act of love?
(See Matt.6:19-21 & 2 Corinthians 9:6-8)
9. For you, is “going to church” a family gathering or fulfillment of a religious requirement? Why should we not miss it? (Heb.10:24-25)
10. What other Pandemic Pearls have you learned?