Bible Study for 4-4-21
Bible Study for Sunday, April 4, 2021
Tough Stuff From Jesus (3)
1. When have you had to be the “Party Pooper”?
2. What do you think it was like for Thomas to be completely at odds with all the apostles about Jesus’ resurrection?
3. What was Jesus challenging Thomas to do when he told him to “Stop doubting and believe”?
4. How can doubt be good? When is it bad?
5. Is the saying, “Seeing is believing” always true? Why or why not?
6. Why do you think people have doubts about the resurrection? What are the biggest reasons?
7. How is our communion the opposite of doubt? Or is it?
8. Is it possible to be a Christian and not believe in the resurrection? Why or why not? (See Romans 10:9-10)
9. How is our baptism connected to the resurrection? Or is it? (See Romans 6:3-5)
10. How can we be a witness to the resurrection without having been there to see it in person? Are we lesser witnesses than the apostles?