Bible Study for Sunday, March 21, 2021
Tough Stuff From Jesus
1. What would you have done if Jesus told you to sell all you had and come follow him?
2. What are some tough truths that you were challenged with growing up?
3. Do you have a favorite quote that would quality as tough stuff for you?
4. A tough stuff directive from Jesus was defined by Mike as being hard, challenging, and compelling. What do these mean to you?
5. What do you believe the word righteous means?
6. Are there different kinds of righteousness? What are they?
7. Why was Jesus so critical of the Pharisees?
8. What would you say is the biggest problem Jesus had with the Pharisees?
9. How can we make sure that our righteousness is better than what the Pharisees had?
10. Why is tough a relative concept? How does experience impact our view of what is tough? How is David an example for us?